Head of Logistics / Logistics Manager
Job no: 515259
Work type: 全職
Kwai Chung 葵涌
Job posting date:
- Report to Supply Chain Director, lead and manage over
300 staff, in charge of daily Warehouse and Fleet operations in delivering
predefined operational objectives and KPI.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategy to maximize
the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of supply
- Lead and build structure to achieve smooth workflow and
direct the team to ensure resources are used effectively and to deliver
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships
with other functional groups to ensure the sufficient provision of
warehousing and distribution services to support the business.
- Monitor and understand industry best in class
warehousing and distribution practices and implement these as appropriate.
- Work closely with Human Resources team in establishing
people and recruitment strategy, enhancing the capability and build succession
of the team.
- Develop and nurture a world - class supply base for
services that meet quality and cost goals. Periodically evaluate
potential new suppliers or contractors that could add capability to the
existing supply base or replace suppliers or contractors that are not
performing up to expectations.
- Responsible for the execution of operational
objectives, operational planning, fiscal budgeting and cost control
- Drive continuous operational improvement, through working
with IT teams in identifying system-related solutions for streamlining
processes, or leading the team in deploying process re-engineering initiatives.
- Safety and Security: Define and uphold safety standards
within the warehouse, to avoid industrial injury and damage to
property. To make sure necessary security measures are in place and
active to minimize and deter theft and damage.
- Master internal and external resources mix to support
volume fluctuations caused by the change of seasonal needs and business
campaigns and to achieve the best outcome.
- Lead, direct and develop staff and provide career
development guidance of all team members on a day-to-day and long term
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in supply chain management,
- At least 10 years' experience in retail distribution or
- Computer literate, especially in MS Excel, Word and
- Experience in mastering Warehouse management system
(WMS) is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Strong in execution, analytical, communication and
- Strong in stakeholder management and influencing skills.
(852) 6897 5922
(852) 6897 5922
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website http://www.dairyfarmgroup.com
Refer to a friend Back to search results