Category Manager - Confectionery
Job no: 528156
Work type: Full time
Location: Eastern District
Categories: Product Development / Category Management, Sales & Merchandise
- To liaise with Marketing Department about developing an attractive and interesting promotional events which follow pre-agreed selling plan.
- To work closely with retail and sales management to ensure that store layouts, promotions and display techniques are effective in maximizing sales and profit from the specific merchandise categories.
- To establish and maintain effective margin and price controls which maximize business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
- To negotiate and work with vendors to build mutually beneficial relationships to ensure long term strategic partnership, leading to lower costs and higher margin.
- To manage stock levels and mark-downs to ensure that product availability is high
- To develop and train subordinates ensuring that they are customer and product focused.
- University graduate
- At least 7 years solid category management, trade marketing, or account servicing in FMCG industry
- With personal care category management is highly preferred
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skill, well-planned and acute market sense
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend