Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Assistant Category Manager (Personal Care)
Is this your next challenge in merchandising?
The challenge is to:
- To liaise with Marketing Department about developing attractive and interesting promotional events which follow pre-agreed selling plan.
- To work closely with retail and sales management to ensure that store layouts, promotions and display techniques are effective in maximizing sales and profit from the specific merchandise categories.
- To establish and maintain effective margin and price controls which maximize business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
- To negotiate and work with vendors to build mutually beneficial relationships to ensure long term strategic partnership, leading to lower costs and higher margin.
- To manage stock levels and mark-downs to ensure that product availability is high
- To develop and train subordinates ensuring that they are customer and product focused.
Do you have experience in category management?
- University graduate
- At least 3 years solid category management, trade marketing, or account servicing experience in FMCG industry
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skill, well-planned and acute market sense
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- With category management experience of personal care, beauty or health is preferred
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral