Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Category Manager (Beauty Care)
Is this your next challenge in Retail Industry?
- Work with vendors to build mutually beneficial relationships to ensure long term strategic partnerships, leading to sales and market share growth, lower costs and higher margins.
- Work with vendors to create and execute market-leading category plans including new brand or product launch plans, promotion plans and marketing plans.
- Work closely with the own brand team to drive own brand development within the category, developing and executing plans to grow own brand penetration and increase overall category profitability.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop attractive and interesting promotional events which follow pre-agreed selling plans.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure that store layouts, promotions and display techniques are effective in maximizing sales and profitability for the category.
- Establish and maintain effective margin and price controls which maximize business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
- Manage stock levels and mark-downs to ensure that product availability remains high and product lifecycle is effectively managed.
- Manage and develop a category management team, ensuring that they are customer and product focused at all times.
Do you have experience in Category Management?
- University graduate
- At least 7 years solid category management, key account management or own brand management in FMCG industry
- Self-motivated and possessing strong problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and possessing acute market sense
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Category management, key account management or own brand experience in beauty or personal care industry is preferred.
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral