Senior Financial Analyst
Is this your next challenge in Management Reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis?
- Take charge of the monthly management reporting. Perform financial analysis and benchmarking for management review.
- Ensure financial planning and analysis activities and related requirements are conducted credibly providing business insights. Shared insights are based on analysis of operational performance, industry dynamics, macro-economic trends and the competitor landscape.
- Coordinate with and support business units throughout the forecasting and budgeting process
- Under limited supervision, plan, analyze, prepare, and compile standard / ad hoc reporting and that reporting is accurate and timely.
- Support in presentation materials and relevant data compilation for strategic / performance review with senior management.
- Support process and reporting standardization and best practice sharing across business units where applicable.
- Participate in / support new initiatives for offline and eCommerce business and ad hoc assignment.
- Support the business units on lease and capex commitments for Real Estate Committee (“REC”) submissions and liaise with Group Finance in discussing the proposals and address any concerns on the presentation materials prior to the REC meeting.
- Support the New and Refurbished Store Review / Store Portfolio Review cycle to improve quality of feasibility studies for new store opening and strengthen performance of underperforming stores. Understand and closely monitor the progress of agreed follow-up action points to strive for healthier store portfolio and better profitability.
Do you have experience in Finance and Accounting?
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting (or similar qualification) and qualified accountant with 3+ years of relevant experience, Big 4 experience a plus
- Exposure to FMCG or retailing business is preferred
- Independent, strong problem-solving skills with good business acumen
- Analytical, sensitive, and strong in figures, cautious and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Well organised to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong self-motivation and personal integrity and process improvement oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel is a must. Ability to create presentation design and charts and graphs in PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP FICO and knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management are added advantages.
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with Pan Asia’s leading retailer.
職位發佈日期: Hong Kong Standard Time
結束日期: Hong Kong Standard Time
回到搜尋結果 立刻申請 介紹朋友